Social Media and Services
2. What kinds of social media exist?
3. What are the advantages and disadvantages of social media?
4. What kind of tools should you use to support your social media effort?
5. What are the risks of using or not using social media?
6. How to determine on which social media channels to be present?
7. How to set-up your social media?
8. Should I make a social media company policy and what would it exist of?
9. Social media & branding
10. How to set branding goals for social media?
11. Social media & e-commerce (Facebook, Twitter, etc. buy buttons)
12. How to measure social media branding performance?
13. What are the possibilities and expectations of using social media for customer service?
14. How to improve the customer service experience?
15. What is the importance of response time and response rate?
16. What are the trends: social customer support versus traditional customer service
2. How do you determine appropriate social media strategies?
3. What roles can and should social employees have?
4. How do you create social ambassadors within your company?
5. How do you determine long term goals and KPI’s?
6. How to create content and which social media channel should you use?
7. How should you respond to negative and positive comments towards your company or brand?
8. When to invest in marketing on social media?
9. Is it the other way around nowadays: not about how a brand’s audience is responding to its content, but how the brand is responding to its audience?
10. How can you measure the results of your social media?
11. What can we learn from Dutch airline KLM with their 24-7 social customer support?
2. How can you keep your social media up to date? (and serious commit)